“Logan Lynn’s ADIEU is a victory for the broken bones and bruised hearts that support our heavy souls. Impossibly, yet beautifully, ADIEU makes no claims to anything other than a simple truth: Life is awful, until it’s not. For anyone that has ever felt disconnected, unheard, under-appreciated or unrequited, this is the album to hold tightly to your chest. A+”
– Jay Mohr (Comedian, Actor, Radio Host and Best Selling Author)
Read the rest of this entry »
I’m turning 37 tomorrow and wrote myself a list of 37 true things I hope I never forget that I’ve already learned about life.
1. No one is going to believe in you all the way except for you. You will have supporters and sales and reviews and boos and applause and every so often other people might even want to take a piece, but the dream is yours and yours alone. People will tell you that you don’t belong or that you shouldn’t believe, but here’s what: You DO and you SHOULD. Nobody puts baby in a corner (but know that literally everyone will try)
2. That pure belief you have inside yourself is made of solid gold. Protect it. It’s the most valuable thing you will ever own.
3. It’s perfectly alright to enjoy being in quiet, dark places by yourself. The world is hard and bright and you are allowed to go inside whenever you damn well please and stay there for as long as you damn well like.
4. The truth is magic. Every good thing that has come to you in your life has been because Read the rest of this entry »