Jan 29, 2012 1
Logan Lynn: Queer Celebrities Need Love, Too – An Interview with Matt Alber, Bruce LaBruce, Daniela Sea, Danny Roberts, Jackie Beat, Holcombe Waller, and Matthew Zink
(Originally Published on The Huffington Post – 1/17/2012)
In keeping with the theme of love, family, and relationship from my last post, I reached out to some famous friends to see what their thoughts were on the subject.
Singer/songwriter Matt Alber, filmmaker and photographer Bruce LaBruce, actor and musician Daniela Sea (from Showtime‘s The L Word), TV personality and activist Danny Roberts (from MTV‘s Real World: New Orleans), drag superstar and electrosleeze pioneer Jackie Beat, composer and singer Holcombe Waller, and “Charlie” Swimwear designer Matthew Zink all weighed in on the same five questions:
1. If you could sum up your concept of “relationships” in one word, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite love song of all time?
3. If you could choose any actor to play you in the movie version of your life, who would it be? What about them is you?
4. How has the relationship between your mother and father influenced your ideas about love and relationships?
5. What three qualities do you look for in a partner?
Here come their answers! (Drum roll please…) Read the rest of this entry »Tweet